Congregation Mission and Ministry Facilitators (CMMF) offer services to congregations to assist in ministry development or renewal such as:
- Assistance with the Call Process (Vacancy Transition)
- Conflict Situations
- Mission Renewal consultations
- Providing seminars on ministry issues
- Staff and Board retreats
- Workshops for congregational leaders (Council, Elders, etc.)
Conflict Management in the Congregation - this is a short power point that helps diagnose levels of conflict within the congregation. If you would like to discuss this issue further please contact your CMMF at 888.225.2111.
As a process consultant, CMMFs assist congregations in discovering and setting their own course through:
- Defining congregation values, mission, and vision
- Governance, structure, and organizational issues
- Staffing needs, evaluation, and relationships
- Strategic planning
CMMFs help congregations locate resources for local ministry opportunities such as (links will take you to different portions of the site):
- Church Planting and Cross Cultural Outreach
- Demographics and mission field interpretation
- Family and Small Group Ministry
- Lutheran Day School and Preschool Ministry
- Worship and Music
- Youth and Children's Ministry
CMMFs are available to congregations for preaching assistance, Bible study leadership, and encouragement in ministry for the pastor and ministry staff.
CMMFs link congregations in order that they may learn from or share resources with one another.